Thursday January 14, 2016

2 Chronicles 7:11-14 



 

Verse 14 is the Key verse for today



 

English Standard Version



11 Thus Solomon finished the house of the Lord and the king’s house. All that Solomon had planned to do in the house of the Lord and in his own house he successfully accomplished.

12) Then the Lord appeared to Solomon in the night and said to him: “I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for myself as a house of sacrifice.

13) When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command the locust to devour the land, or send pestilence among my people,

14) if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

 


2CHRON714

King James Version



11) Thus Solomon finished the house of the Lord, and the king's house: and all that came into Solomon's heart to make in the house of the Lord, and in his own house, he prosperously effected.


12) And the Lord appeared to Solomon by night, and said unto him, I have heard thy prayer, and have chosen this place to myself for an house of sacrifice.


13) If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;



14) If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blogger templates