If it is not broke, then don't fix it.

So, why fix me? Do I have emotional stuff to work out? Yes! But we all do. None of us are perfect. So, my thing is how are broken people supposed to help other broken people. I do however do know that we can help people with things that we have already been through. I know that God is the one who heals, delivers, sets free, and makes us feel whole. I guess I am getting at is I do not like feeling obligated. We as Christians are not  obligated to do anything if we don’t want too. But lets put it this way; Jesus did not have to die on the cross to save us but he did it because he loves us. We should not do things we don’t want to but do them because we love each other and want to see each other grow and be stronger in Christ. So, as I am writing this out I have come to the conclusion that it was the enemy coming against me making me feel confused and doubting all this. One last thing I will say is that I am kind of scared to take this step, but I know that it is necessary if I am to continue this ministry and help people that I come across in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blogger templates